Each lecture room is fully equipped with modern presentation technology. Room assistants will be present during the entire time. On the day of your presentation, please come to the appropriate event room in good time.
All presentations must be submitted in advance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the media reception (speakers ready room) on site.
It is NOT possible to connect your own notebooks or install the presentation file in the lecture rooms.
Please note that all speakers must register as participants for the congress.
Upload of presentations by mail
We would kindly ask you to send us your presentation by Friday, 12 April 2019, 12:00 noon by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note the maximum file size of 10 MB.
Please be sure to state this in your e-mail:
- Title of lecture
- Title of session
- Day and time of the presentation as well as the event room
- Poster presentation: poster ID
- File name: Last name, for multiple posts: Files numbered + day & time
Upload of presentations at the media reception (speakers ready room) on site
All presenters for whom it is not possible to submit a presentation in advance may submit their presentations to the media reception no later than 2 hours before the beginning of the corresponding session. In the media reception you have the opportunity to check the presentation and update it if necessary. Qualified staff is available to assist you if necessary.
Opening hours media reception (ground floor congress hotel):
15 April 2019: 8:00 to 18:00
16 April 2019: 8:00 to 18:00
17 April 2019: 8:00 to 11:00
The responsibility for checking the availability and function of one's own presentation lies with the speakers. Please bring your presentation with you on a USB stick even if you have sent it in advance by e-mail.
Official language: English
Supported presentation format: MS Powerpoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
Recommended slide size: 16:9
Conflicts of interest:
It is mandatory to indicate any possible conflicts of interest at the beginning of your presentation.
Please formulate a clear and practice-relevant take-home message at the end of your presentation.
Speaking and discussion time
Oral presentation: 10 min. speaking time + 7 min. discussion
Information about the poster exhibition & poster presentation
- Posters are to be made by the authors* (A0, portrait format, print) and brought to the congress.
- The poster exhibition will take place on the upper gallery at Hall Maritim.
- Fixing material is available in the area of the poster walls.
- The posters can be attached to the poster walls from 8 a.m. on Monday.
- There is no daily change of posters.
- On Monday there will be an informal poster session during the extended lunch break (11:45 - 12:45), enabling participants walk around and ask you questions about your poster.
- The best poster at the EFRR-Congress will be rewarded by the EFRR-Council with the EFRR Poster Award during the closing ceremony on Wednesday.
Publication of presentations on the Internet
As the use of any copyrighted images, graphics etc. cannot be checked by us, we will not make the presentations available online after the congress. We will therefore forward requests for the forwarding of presentations to the corresponding correspondence address.