Attend the conference.
Network with colleagues.
Update your skills.
The 15th EFRR-Congress opens with an array of pre-conference workshops delivered by experts in their fields. Pre-conference workshops are small focused meetings aiming to discuss critical issues, methods or theories on a specific topic. They differ from the 60- and 90-minute scientific sessions in that they are intended to help participants enhance specific skill sets or train to acquire specific competencies appropriate to practice in their discipline.
This is your chance to meet specialist peers and join communities of practice around specific topics. Enhance your learning experience and maximize your networking opportunities by attending one of our pre-conference workshops.
• Pre-conference workshops will take place on Monday, 15 April 2019 (8:00 am -10:00 am).
• Pre-conference workshops will be held in English.
• Pre-conference workshops are not included with full conference registration fees and must be purchased separately.
• The fee to attend a pre-conference workshop is 35 €.
• In order to ensure maximum benefit for all participants, all workshops are limited to 30 participants.
• Pre-registration for all workshops is required. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
• You must register for the conference to participate in a pre-conference workshop.
• You can sign up for a workshop during the registration process. Please follow the link to register for the conference.
• If you've already registered for the conference and would like to add a workshop, you must contact email@example.com.
Participants can choose one of three workshops:
REHABILITATION RESEARCH IN THE AREA OF PAIN MANAGEMENT
by Prof. Gulseren Akyuz, Ozge Kenis-Coskun & Esra Giray
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY FOR PEOPLE WITH LONG TERM NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS: ARE WE DOING ENOUGH?
by Prof. Frederike van Wijck
INTRODUCTION OF ICF AND WHODAS 2.0 IN REHABILITATION RESEARCH
by Prof. Matilde Leonardi